I am so honored and want to thank Lifeofministermom, Patricia for this honor! She is such a blessing to me! Patricia, you know when you have met a “God friend” and there is just that special connection in the spirit! So glad we found each other! Thank you again….I truly feel honored!
I would like to nominate the following people, whose blogs touch me on a daily basis:
1. Lyn Leahtz http://promisebook.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/gods-promise-for-you-today-8252012/ Lyn’s encouragement to me has been such a tremendous blessing. I know her to be a genius writer, because THE genius (the Holy Spirit) lives big on the inside of her! Thank you, Lyn! Everytime you “like” a post, it encourages me all the more!
2. Jacqueline Waller http://healingforthenation.com/ for her inspirational blog! It always is filled with wisdom and depth and makes you think and learn to greater depths!
3. Loopy Loo http://loopyloo305.com/ Her blog is diverse, transforming, and always a blessing! I appreciate her dedication to the Lord and her ministry in blogging reflects it!
4. Auntie Em http://auntieemsguide.wordpress.com/auntie-ems-guide-to-life/ Auntie Em is lovely in every way! She has great recipes, pictures, and her love for the love of the Lord and her heart to serve Him is evident! She has a heart for ministering to women, marriages, and moms! She is such a blessing to me!!
5. Faithrises http://faithrises.com/ Faith, I know you have this award, but I had to give it again! I LOVE your blog. Never do you fail to bless me and I look forward to it everyday with my coffee! You give my day a lift always! You are a blessing and I praise God I found you!!
6. Steven S. Walsky http://wordstoloveby.wordpress.com/ Thank you, Steven for you beautiful post! Thank you for always stopping by….I appreciate the man of God you are! Your writing is truly inspirational!
7. The Blogging Disciple http://thebloggingdisciple.wordpress.com/about/ Love this beautiful blog! Filled with wisdom and the love of the Lord. Thank you, too for teaching me the difference in a chipmunk and a squirrel!! 🙂